Monday, July 20, 2009

WAITING AND LOOKING!

We are still looking for facilitator. Hopefully we will get one soon.
Our home study is in process,we are waiting for draft of our home study to be send to us.
We mailed our I-600A form and it was filed at USCIS on 7/13/2009, we still have to send them evidence of financial status and evidence of medical insurance coverage for an adopted child and of course home study.
Hopefully Sergey will get those two forms this week and home study I hope we will get in next week or so.
Also USCIS send us a letter and it said that
"Note: Due to a recent policy change, you will receive your appointment for fingerprint after receipt of the home study."

I use to think that we can get fingerprinted with out our home study. I guess that they changed that.

It's so hard to wait, I want to see my child now, and I want my child to be home with us as soon as possible! I know, I know that there is time for everything and GOD is never late!
Please keep praying for us and our family! For paperwork to go smooth and for financial part of this journey.
God Bless you

2 comments:

Dawn said...

We recently adopted two preteen girls from Ukraine, and had the most wonderful Christian facilitator who helped us and prayed for us every step of the way. If you are interested, please contact me and I'll give you the information.
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Thank you for helping. I would like have the info, and will be really appreciated. We are trying to find a cheap one and at the same time good one. I think I want too much :-)
you can e-mail me tacipe@yahoo.com