Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

I just want to say Happy New Year!!! Thank you everyone for your nice comments, prayers and just being there for us! God Bless you all!!!

We are very busy this days. I had 2 appointments already for my pregnancy, and yesterday we found our that we are having a GIRL!!! We are so happy! Also I had a regular appointment with my doctor, and he said that everything is ok with a baby. I was worry a lot, we had a lot of stress and some things during our adoption that I was worried that it will harm a baby, but everything looks good.

Daniel James is doing good home. He is such a loving little guy. We are not use to someone giving us kisses all the time, and saying thank you for every little thing. He kisses my belly and saying that he is already love his sister. So cute and sweet, make me cry. Always smiling and helping me with little Daniel. The sweetest thing to watch him and Daniel Dave playing together and dancing! Will post video later.... promise!

Little Daniel still has diarrhea, I have no idea what is going on, it started in Ukraine, a week before we were going home. Mabey he is teething, or something else is going on. If he continius the same way, we will go to see a doctor after New Year.

Sergey is happy and busy. His family is back home, but he got much more things to do now. My poor husband I feel so sorry for him.

I am just happy to be home!

2 comments:

ArtworkByRuth said...

Welcome home! So sorry I missed the last part of your journey while in FL with O. Have you found Kefir for him? O gets GI issues when she is stressed, Kefir works better than anything else. So glad to hear about your girl too! What a blessed 2010 you have in store for you!

Stefanie and Bill said...

Congrats to you! I must have missed the details, but I never read the age of the child you adopted. Would love to know.