Thursday, December 2, 2010

Time to blog

I am a really bad blogger, I can't make myself to blog at least 1 time a week, and again I will say that I will try to change and will work hard to start blogging more often.

Our family is doing good.
Sergey is working, and trying to spend as much time as he can with kids and me.

Boys are growing too fast.
DJ is in school, his disciplines improved a lot, and he is trying so hard to be a good boy home and at school. We still have our ups and downs, but lately everything was great.
Some things about our DJ I dont' want to share to the public, nothing bad, some health issues.
DJ is trying to help me in anyway he can. He is watching his daddy, and put sticky notes on cup a tea, make me a tea, and yesterday he just close door to his room, and vacuumed, cleaned , was trying to surprise me, such a nice, sweet little guy. We love you so much and very happy that you are in our family! Thankful to God for choosing us to be your parents.

DD is just a little 3 year old(almost). Most of the days he is happy, and a good child. "Terrible twos" is behind. He loves his brother and little sister. He is very funny, and loves his cartoons, and can watch same cartoon 20 times in a row. :))))

Our baby girl, Elliana, is getting big. She loves to follow her brothers, and I think soon she will be walking.

And me, I love GOd, I love my family.
The other day my husband asked me "what is happiness for you"? and he got me thinking. With out thinking I did reply,"It's God, who brought us together, you(my husband), and our family"! If my family is happy I will be happy.

And yes, I love to see my kids playing together, or playing with daddy, or just trying to be nice, and gentle with me. I love to watch them to grow, learn something new. I even enjoy when they get into trouble, don't get me wrong, I am not happy when my kids are in trouble, but if they are I know, and hope they will learn from their mistakes, and it's a new opportunity for me to teach them to be a better person. I love my family and I am happy.

Also lately I been thinking a lot, how can I serve God more, how our family can serve God, how do I teach my kids to serve God???!?!?! "HOW" is on my mind a lot lately. I think I will blog about it in a different blog, and will share my thoughts.

No comments: