Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Home study update....and "facilitators"

Summer, and everyone is very busy. I dont' have time to blog, which is sad.

Today I e-mailed our social worker, and she said that we should see our home study draft tomorrow. :) Happy about that.  Our home study agency was saying that they have 10 days to get our home study draft, but it took way longer. Oh well, with Ukrainian changes, and with out knowing what it's going to happen  we are not in a hurry.  We are praying about adoption, and staying calm about all this situation. We know that God is in control, and the only thing we can do it's to pray... and trust God.

After I wrote an e-mail to "our female facilitator"(from now on I will call her "A"), almost 4 weeks ago,telling her that we will not be able to work together,  I finally got a reply from her today. She wants to work with us, and she gave us a lot of updates on sisters. I really not sure what we will do about this "facilitator" situation. I am really worry that "A" will do something and we will not be able to adopt sisters. Looks like "A", is in very good relationship with orphanage director. More praying and thinking.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting situation. I understand the concern. Our prayers are with you.