Friday, September 2, 2011

Been a hard week...

This week was a hard week for me. I am emotionally very tired.

Danik got in-trouble in school few times, made few bad choices.Nothing big, just  boys stuff :)  Also he made bad choices at home, and got in some trouble.
He got his first citation at school yesterday for kicking his ball after a  drill. He and boys were playing basketball game and when drill went on  for recess to be over Danik needed few more shots to win, so he through a ball few more times to be a winner. Actually it made me smile. I wasnt' happy that he did follow school rules, but Danik is very competitive and if we regulate his skills in good directions he will be very successful in his life.

Denik, and Elliana were on and off with whining and crying. I think they are fighting a cold or something. Baby doesnt' sleep through a night yet, and it been hard this last week.


Also we are still waiting for USCIS response. Last thing that they told us it was that we do have a case worker, and she will contact us, but nothing yet.

Other documents getting together, and by the end of next week we should have all or most of the documents needed for dossier in our hands.  We trust God with our adoption, and we know that HIs hand is in every our move.

I love God, my family, and my life :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We have had a tough week also. Must be in the water! Happy Labor Day weekend.

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I guess it is in the water :) For us it was much better today, and hopefully it will improve this coming week.