Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Not traveling yet... but

It's been a long time since I posted my last post. We been busy, and holidays coming, and many, many other things had been going on, and I was not in the mood of posting.

Updates on our adoption. We been submitted in November, but SDA was not giving out travel/invitation for the last two month, so we been just waiting. Last week we found out the SDA had reopen, and functioning as usual so from our facilitator words, we should expect to get our official invitation next week.

We are praying for Gods perfect timing for everything. I will post more if I have time, also will try to post some pictures.

God Bless you

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tatyana, will you email me at tollforthee@gmail.com so I can give you an invite to my other blog?

Blessings, Kelly

ArtworkByRuth said...

YEAH! Our friends were submitted the end of November too and were told they would travel most likely the end of January the beginning of February but haven't gotten their travel invitation yet either. So sorry! Praying for good news for all!