Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

A little update on our family.

We are doing great, yes, we do have our ups and downs, but I think it's normal in every family, especially if kids are present.
Our 10 month old ElliAna is teething and it's not a good time for all of us. She is usually a good girl, independent and can play on her own. This time around, almost for 2 month she likes to be held, and crying a lot......:)) fun times! ElliAna started to walk on her own when she wasn't even 9 month, compare to Denny-with a lot of help he started to walk at 12 month. She is so much fun, and I can't believe that she is already 10 month, time flies.

Denny is fully potty train, and we are so proud of him. He is potty train for more than 6 month now, but still slept in diaper, but now for a month we are with out diaper during day and during night....good job Denny!
Also he started to like spending some time with books. He use not have interest in any books,maybe just pictures,and would not listen if I tried to read it to him, or explain what in the picture, but now he can sit and listen/comment what I have to read or say about book. Big progress!!!! Also he taught him self to count to 5 in English ! He loves to draw, pain and just be a kid!

My older son Danik, is getting so big, and I can't believe that he is almost 9 year old (in 10 day).
He is doing good in school, sometimes we have behavior problems but it's normal, and he is a boy, which explains a lot :))) My boys are very active, and likes to get into trouble.
I am so proud of Danik, he is trying to help me a lot, and love his brother and sister. He says a lot of thank you mom, and dad for adopting me, for taking care of me, and etc. Very sweet and loving boy. His English reading improved a lot and I am proud of him. Its harder for him to learn English because at the same time I am trying to help him and work on his Ukrainian. So he is trying to keep up with two languages at the same time. We are very proud of him, Danik is very smart boy and we are thankful to God for letting us be his parents!!!

I will try to write more later, not have to go.....

2 comments:

ArtworkByRuth said...

Good to hear things are well. Things have settled down here too. Can't wait for more pictures! *Hint*Hint!

Anonymous said...

I got your hint :)) Glad that things on your end are getting better.