Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Daniel J!


Family/Movie/Popcorn time :)

DJ was very exited about a cake!
DJ has a little helper :))
Can you see this spoon, I think DD is ready :)
Daddy helping with candles.
Mommy cutting cake, and first piece goes to our birthday boy!
One of the Presents from mommy and daddy! (he also got photo album with his pictures from Ukraine, and a LEGO set)

Kids and a hats :)) Cute!

I am done with this :)



My handsome, loving son turned 9 year old today. Wow, we are so proud of him, and wishing him the best in his life. He is becoming a young men, and he changed so much in the last year, we love you! Thankful to our God for bringing you in our home, and giving us the opportunity to be your family. Love you Danik! Happy Birthday! It was just us all day long. In the morning Daddy took boys to get some donuts for breakfast, for lunch DJ choose homemade pizza, and we just relaxed, rented a movie and watched all together. Ok, not all of us was watching a movie, I was taking bubble bath. My awesome husband took care of the kids, and I was able to take a bubble bath....didn't have one in a long time. Feeling good now.

No comments: