Thursday, June 16, 2011

House update

Still working on our kitchen, today I finished all counters, but still can't not decide if I want to change color of our cabinets or leave it as it this. I will post all my before and after pictures.

While doing my painting in our kitchen, I heard Daniel asking me: " Mom, what are you doing? Should we be saving money? And If you are doing this, who is going to adopt "sisters"? It made me smile, he really looking forward to have more sisters, or brothers. I did explain , that it's only little painting , and it doesn't cost much, and we needed to do some touch ups, since we have "little artists in the house" (Denny, and now baby starting to use markers on everything, except paper).

  We are really hoping that everything will work out with sisters", and what can we do, yes only pray and do everything from our end, and only God knows what another day will bring.

1 comment:

ЮЛИЯ said...

I just painted our bathroom. We also have several little artsts in the house :)))