Friday, June 3, 2011

Last day of school and home study visit soon

Yesterday was last day of school. Finally summer is here! Danik is very exited about school being over , and already enjoying his summer. We did sigh him up for summer school, for 4 more weeks, and he is very exited about that. He has one week before school starts, and we are planning a little trip to Oregon. We will see how baby will act for another few days, and then we will decide if we will go to Oregon this coming Sunday/Monday. It's 10+ hours of driving, and it's going to be only me and the kids, Sergey can't go. Baby doesn't' take a bottle, I still only breastfeed her, also she doesn't like car-seats, and it will be a lot of screaming.  I am not sure if I want to take this challenge :)

 Danik brought home his report card, and I am one proud mommy :) His grades are much better than last time, and his behavior in school is improving. I am still thinking about home school, but I will not even start/try until we bring child/children from Ukraine, hopefully this year.

Also we are doing some remodeling in the house, nothing big: just little pain touch ups, new curtains, in the kitchen new laminate floor, like I said little stuff :))) Today I already painted 3 kitchen cabinets, between cooking and all kids, it was fun. Hopefully I can finish painting my kitchen tomorrow, when Sergey will be home and can take care of kids.

We will have our home study visit June 11. Tomorrow we will try to send our USCIS application, apply for passport for a baby, and do our  fingerprints for clearance check.

God Bless you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying for a very smooth and uneventful homestudy visit for your family. Many prayers and blessings to you.