Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thinking about girls.

Today I am thinking a lot about girls. Today is their birthdays, both girls were born on the same day, different years. I really wish to be there with them, and tell them Happy Birthday.

Facilitator "A" acting very "interesting", and I really hope that everything will go smooth in Ukraine.

We are praying a lot about girls, and our adoption process and we know that only God knows if "sisters" are ours. I wish I can just jump on the plane, go to Ukraine, and bring them home, but.....

Please pray for girls, and our adoption process.
Thank you. God Bless you

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for them, and you.

ArtworkByRuth said...

Praying for you and the girls today. Every day our children have to wait is one day too long, yet God has it planned. Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your prayers! We need them.

MamaPoRuski, thank you for hugs. I could really use a hug now :)

Kelly said...

Thinking about you and the girls! I hope all works out for them to become part of your family.

When you have a minute please send me an email at kellyselkirk at gmail dot com just remove all spaces.