Wednesday, January 11, 2012

9 more days

We are so excited , but there is many things that we do worry about it and praying.

We decided to take kids with us, we have no one to watch them here at US. I know it's not going to be easy, but we have no other choice.

Our kids deal bad with changes, so please pray about this. 
The most I worry about our Danik, he has some health issues,  I never talked about on here, and I will not go into details (maybe some other time). Please pray for our son, that travel and time changing will not cause any problems. 


Denny should be fine, he might get a little whinny but we will deal with it :))

Baby ElliAna, I have no idea, how she will react to all changes. I hope that as long as I am with her, she will be fine.

I am doing some packing already, making lists(what to buy, take, pack, do) before we leave to Ukraine.

We have one more prayer request, there is kids that desperately needs a family, but in order for us to adopt them  God has to do a huge miracle. Please pray!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tatyana,

It understand your fear. I will be praying for your family. If we lived closer to you, we would watch your kids.

Health issues are a private matter, there's no need to talk about them on a blog, you are right. But I understand this also, very well.

Blessings as you get ready! Kelly

ArtworkByRuth said...

Praying for you and the family as you journey to bring your new children HOME! Godspeed!