Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We have our appointment date :)

We have an appointment at SDA on January 24, 2012. We are excited and now I am worry to get everything done before we leave. We have less than 3 weeks to get tickets, get ready, pack and be ready to go to Ukraine to meet our child/ren.

Tomorrow we are planning to get tickets, and write down all lists, what needs to be done before we leave.

Now we have an extra bedroom because My brother, he use to live with us, moved out 2 days ago. This is one more project we are working on, painting extra bedroom. The plan is to move boys to this new looking bedroom before Ukraine. And the other bedroom will be waiting for our new child/ren.

5 comments:

Mrs. Oakes said...

How exciting! I look forward to reading more about your trip. My husband and I are in the process of adopting from Ukraine as well. Keeping you and your family in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

congratulations!

Kelly said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for your family :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kelly!


Jes, thank you for commenting :) Thank you for your prayers!

Lori-Dawn said...

I was following your blog because I was waiting for a date to travel too... and now we have our appointment too... on January 24th! I will pray all goes well for you and I will be following your blog. I have one too at http://ukrainianparenting101.blogspot.com/

God Bless you on your adventure!