Friday, January 20, 2012

Less than 1 day

We had a very busy week, preparing for our trip to Ukraine. We had a lot of ups and downs, but looks like it everything working out and we are truly blessed by our God.

In Kiev we have a place to stay (friends of friends), and Sergey's dad will come to airport to pick us up.

I was trying to pack light , and take less stuff as possible with 3 kids on board, and I think I did a good job :) only 3 suitcases, and 3 carry-ones.

Boys are very excited, and ready to go.
Yesterday DJ, before going to sleep, came to me and while sitting on my lap, asked for a song(I am a horrible singer), but I think kids don't mind. After I was done "singing", DJ said " Mom, we are leaving Saturday early morning, and I like to sleep in on Saturdays, please, make sure you wake me up" Funny boy, :)))

DD, small Daniel, counting days until we leave, and crossing on the calender. He agreed that it's ok to leave his BOBBY at home. Bobby, this is a name of his stuffed dog. I have no idea, why Bobby, and I think DD was 2, 5 when he came up with this name. Now, DD, will not even go to bed with out his Bobby :))) I am still thinking, take it or not with us.

We are still not sure who we are adopting, but please keep praying that God move mountains. As soon as I can, I will share more information about our new kids. There is a huge possibility that we might have to move our appointment date with SDA for few days later, do to some paperwork. :( Please pray, it's all in Gods hands.

Christmas EVE



On New Year we did our own photo-shout.


New styles by ElliAna Rose lol


Christmas Cookies, after baking with kids, we did little plates of cookies, card, and took it to few neighbors







God Bless you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful family!!!

I continue to pray for your family and your children.

Blessings, Kelly

Jo said...

Good luck on your trip!