Sunday, October 18, 2009

Answers and updates!!!

I am so sorry for not writing more detailed. Lately we are so busy with preparing and also I am trying to watch my self what I write and what kind of personal information i am sharing. I know there is many good and nice people, but also there is other group of people. So I will now try to explain more and answer questions that I got in the comments for my previous post. If anyone have any question, please ask.

Remember, I was saying that room for our kids probably will not be done on time, I am taking my words back:))))) Last two days, Sergey was working really hard, and there is still a lot of things that nedds to be done but there is big posibility to have it done on time!!! Actually, Sergey is trying to add one little office, and big bedroom to our two bedroom home. A lot of work.....

We should hear from our facilitator tomorrow, or Tuesday if everything is good. I can't wait for news from him, just to be 100 % sure that we are traveling, and start packing for "real".

We have 3 travel agencies in mind to check for price and service, after we have our appointment date. We will definitely try Golden Rule Travel, we heard a lot of good things about them, and looks like a lot of families have used them for their adoption travel, and are really happy about their service.

Thank you for all your answers and suggestions, we decided to not purchase kids tickets now, we buy tickets after we have our kids.

It would be nice if someone who already had travel to Ukraine and have packing list ready can share with us.

I don't know if it just us, or its happened to other people also, as we get closer in our adoption process we get more negative responds, and less people are supportive. And I am taking about family and friends, sad, but true!
Any support now or while we are in Ukraine will be very helpful. God Bless you and you families!!!

1 comment:

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Glad things are going well. I have our packing list (we were in Ukraine Nov/Dec 2007) and would be glad to email it to you. Email me at janedove75@yahoo.com.

Jenn
Mommy to William