Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Official appointment date!!!

Today, we got e-mail from our facilitator, and it's official. Our appointment date is going to be on Tuesday, November 10 at 9:00am.

We tried to get our tickets today, but all offices for Golden Rule travel were closed, it was after 5:00 pm. I found their website, and they have few phone #, is there is a big deal which office to call?

I thought that getting all the paperwork together was a crazy time, but I was wrong, now that we have only 2,5 weeks until we leave to Ukraine everything is getting so crazy..... I worry a lot that we will not have enough time to get everything done.

We still have to buy stuff for us, and finish a lot of things around the house.
Good thing is, that looks like I am not going to work this week until Friday, hopefully I will get some things done.

Also, my brother and my sister lives with us, and we have to move them somehow and somewhere.
but we know that everything will be fine, even if we are not 100%ready for our kids, God is with us!!!

1 comment:

Kari said...

If you send me your email address I can send you a couple packing lists and some helpful Ukraine tips.