Thursday, October 22, 2009

We have our flight!!!

We booked our flight today. Now we are really going....:)))))))) We are leaving in 2 weeks, on November 6, early morning.
So many things needs to be done before we go. Today, I was all day on the phone trying to change/reschedule my appointments.
Appointment for my ultrasound I will miss and they can't not schedule anything before we go, because it's too early. My regular/check up appointment can't not be reschedule, doctor is not available for next 2 weeks. But I guess it's ok, I can wait until we come back.I hope it's not going to be a problem for a doctor, not seeing/watching my pregnancy for more then 3 month.

For two days now, Sergey is talking to his supervisor, and she is trying to help him. Sergey has only 3 weeks vacation, and he will have to take 1 week not paid, which is not good for us and his supervisor. Hopefully his company will let him use his sick leave, or maybe they will have other solution.

Also, I am trying to do some packing and finish to clean our house.
This Saturday we will have our garage sale. We don't' have a lot of stuff for sale, but even making 20-50 dollars helps.

4 comments:

ArtworkByRuth said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH! Praying for your finances! Depending on your state, they may have to allow him to take sick leave for government ordered bonding with an adoptive child (by Ukraine). SO glad to see things progressing!

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Great news! By the way, you might want to make a little sign for your yard sale to mention that you're raising funds for your adoption. People might be more likely to buy something, or even give a small donation!

My husband and I both took FMLA time (if he's in a big enough company, they're required to offer it). It's not paid, but it does give you up to 12 weeks of leave.

Good luck with everything!

Anonymous said...

Sergey and Tanyushka, we are praying for you and believe that God will help you. Just let him go in front of you. Do not look what people are saying about your adaption. Adopting is for people with BIG heart. That what you have!!!. Thanks to share with us your stories.

Anonymous said...

Sorry forgot to sign previous comment.Yelena and Leonid, love you all.