Thursday, January 14, 2010

Doing good

We are all doing really good, just busy. I am trying to catch up on my sleep, and clean little things around the house. Also getting use to having elementary school student in my house, doing homework with him, helping him with his English.

Daniel J is doing really good in school, he is learning a lot. His favorite is math.
We are so thankful to our God, that he gave us this little boy. Daniel trying so hard to be a good boy, and follow everything we tell him to do. He would change his attitude when there is someone else around, grandma, or uncle, or aunt. If someone else is around he would start acting weird, questions everything we tell him to do, or if we ask him to do something, like "please go change your clothes", he would say "no", or "why", or "I don't want to". And this is would happened when some else is around. We had a little talk, and yesterday he did fine when my brother came over. We think he was just testing us, and I am glad it's over :) So now, we will trying to go to church. He doesn't like a lot of attentions and really shy when people trying to talk to him, but I think he is ready. I am so proud of him, he is trying so hard, and he has so many changes in his life in past 3 weeks, and he is doing great. My little son, happy to have you in our family.

Daniel D had his birthday last Sunday. It was only us, family celebrating. Because Daniel J is really shy we trying not to go out to other houses a lot, and not invite to many people to our house. We had aunt, uncle and grandma invited for birthday, and this is it. It was great. After we ate we went to mall, to play area, so boys can play and burn some energy. Also I am so proud of my 2 year old, he is finally off bottle, and pacifier.

Sergey is doing good. Very busy working everyday and trying to take care of other things. Today he has an appointment for his arm (still recovering after Ukrainian trip). I don't' even know how to name stuff that he is getting on his arm. But he gets one after another, and they grow bigger until they pop, and he has to put some special cream on it to speed up a proccess of popping. Maybe doctor will tell us the exact name for this little things today.

No comments: