Thursday, May 17, 2012

ChipIn

I just want to say thank you to everyone who was praying for our financial situation. Yesterday, my sister's family blessed us with $203, and their financial situation is not that great. We are thankful to God, and we know that we are on the right path.

I was thinking to put a ChipIn on side of our blog for last few months, but wasn't' sure. There is not a lot of traffic on my blog, and I am not that great of a blogger :(. And today I got a comment from mamaporuski , and she suggested to put a ChipIn anyway. Thank you for being such a great support to our family during our adoptions.

I know that our God is greatest God, and our family still learning to rely only on our God, and not on people.
Please keep praying for finances, and our trip, we are leaving tomorrow at 9:05 pm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Posted on Facebook as well with your blog link. Praying for your journey! You should have my email now with our Chip-In donation (wish we could do more). Email me the airline you are using. We might be able to help with miles to bring your kids home.