Monday, May 21, 2012

Day 2 in Kiev

Monday was our second day in Ukraine. In the morning we just stayed home, Sergey went to get some coffee, we made breakfast, eggs and sausage, and had some bakery goodies with coffee. We did our laundry, got ready and were waiting for our facilitator to come to go to SDA.

 At 2:00pm we had our appointment over at SDA. Appointment went well, and it was very relaxing, and fun. We were shown files of our kids, and this was it. We did look through few other files, just to be nice. Also we did a little fun chat with SDA worker, she was very nice, we met here during our January visit. Thanks to our facilitator for being so friendly, and for knowing many people at SDA, it helps a lot during a process.

After appointment we went home, so ElliAna could take a nap. After nap time we went for a long walk,  stopped at "Puzata Xata" for food and after good meal were walking around and  enjoying Kiev.

Tomorrow we will go to pick up our referral papers at SDA at 4:00pm, and Wednesday morning will be heading to our kids orphanage. We are so excited and cant wait to see them.

*I never thought that I will miss my boys at home so bad. I  never left them for this long, and this is so much harder than I thought it would be. I know why we are here, and it makes is a lot easier. We do talk to boys over Skype every day, and I know my mom takes a good care of them. She is great!

Thank you for your prayers, and all your support!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great news! Can't wait to see pictures.

Tina