Friday, May 18, 2012

We are so thankful

Thank you , thank you, and thank you again for everyone who are thinking, praying and participating in our adoption. I have no words to express my appreciation to you guys! I saw this morning two contributions on ChipIn and we are thankful to you our friends.  God is so great and opening hearts many people to help us by donating, praying, and just being there for us. It means a lot to our family, and I know God will bless you guys in many different ways!

We are leaving in few hours, and as soon as I have opportunity I will post a blog update on our trip.
My mom came last night to stay and be with our boys for first two weeks, and then my cousin will come and stay with boys until we come back from Ukraine.  Our baby is coming with us, please pray that she will do great on this trip.

We cant wait to see our new children, and hug them and tell them that we are there to bring them home!

Thank you again

God Bless you

1 comment:

Mrs. Oakes said...

I can't wait to hear more of your story and see pictures!

Prayers with you friend! <3