Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 5

We woke up, packed, took showers and were ready to move by 10 am. Around 11 am our "friend" came and drove us to his apartment. I will try post a pictures of our ride to our new apartment, if I get a chance to take a pictures. It's hard to explain what car we were in. I was very surprised when it did start. I am not trying to be mean or anything, it's just interesting how different life is here to the life we use to have. I am thankful to our friend for spending his time, and offering us his apartment and driving us there. The apartment was were in very bad condition. 
Also I will do a different post with pictures of our apartments.

After we moved, we took a taxi to Independence Square, had lunch and after lunch had a great opportunity to meet another adoptive family. We had a great time, and did spend a rest of our day walking around, talking, sharing stories, and having a good time.  They and their family are  great example for our family. 
This was first time for us to have a opportunity to meet someone who I been following on the blog for long long time. 


We didn't go to see boys today. We are planning to go tomorrow. 

1 comment:

junglemama said...

Miss you so much! I really enjoyed our time together. Hope we have another opportunity. We are here in region but can't see the boys until Monday.