Friday, May 13, 2011

Prayers needed! More news to come!

Please keep us in your prayers, our heart is ready to adopt. We know what God wants us to do, but we have a big financial need, to pay for our adoption. Our heart is open to welcome more "orphans" to our family, to love "unloved", and be a family for little ones who needs mommy and daddy.
But we have a huge need in funding our adoption, and we need funds quick. I can't share all the info now, but I can say we have only little bit over a month to start and finish our home study, and be ready to go! We trust God, and we know that we will have needed money.

Please pray!!! God Bless you

2 comments:

Shelly and Carol said...

We'll pray!

Oh, I sent you an invitation for my blog. I just now noticed the request.

Dove Familie said...

Praying for you guys!