Saturday, May 28, 2011

Sisters- Part Two

I dial a number to speak to agency who listed "sisters". and like I said I was preparing for worst. In my experience agencies, don't really care about kids, they just trying to get more money, its a business. During last few weeks I had opportunity to speak with 2 different agencies, and they all said, fill out application, pay for it, and then we will give you more info on kids. So I knew reality of this world, and  business of adoption. 

Lady who answered a phone, was a lady who I did talked over e-mails, and when I introduced myself, she said: " This is weired, I was writing down your name, so I can contact you" :))) Perfect timing. I started talking to her, and did tell her that we would really like to do independent adoption, I was honest. And her reply was," I really want to help find these girls a home, I will not charge you, I help you with all your paperwork, These girls are so lost, and they need a family soon" wow, no way, I was not prepared for this. 

In the evening I talked to my husband and we prayed and we made a decision to do everything from our end to adopt these girls. And if this is God's plan they will come and join our family.  I am trying not to involve my heart, and my feelings, because anything can happen down rough adoption road, but I do think about these girls, and we already praying for them so if this is in Gods plans, He prepare us for their needs and them for us, so we have an easy attachment, and adjustment as a family of 7. 

I will tell more information later, when we will be closer, and we know more.

God Bless you

No comments: