Thursday, May 26, 2011

Two sisters, Part one

Yesterday, on one of the websites I saw two sisters in need, in big need to have their forever family.These girls got my attention, look on their faces, and just something about them....

 I did e-mailed listing agency about "sisters" and mine main question was "what country these girls are from?". Inside in my head I thought, they had to be from Russia, Ukraine doesnt' let agencies to post info and pictures of kids, and give a lot of information, so when agencies list kids from  Eastern Europe its usually Russia. I pray to God and I was thinking if God wants us to try to adopt "sisters", they will be from Ukraine, but I knew a reality and I was preparing for answer "from Russia".

This morning I was surprised by e-mail from listing agency, replying with "Sisters" are from Ukraine.  This was a big surprise. Also "sisters" are available for hosting this summer, and somewhere in July they will be available for international adoption.
Ok God, what do you want me to do next. I talked to my husband, and showed him pictures of "sisters", and our next question was if agency listing them, is their any way to go around agency and not pay "agency's fees", we just don't have that kind of money. Our first adoptions was independent adoption, and we really wanted to do same way our second one. I am Ukrainian myself, so I was really thinking how to go around, and was making plans in my head how I will contact our facilitator, pay him little more money and he can find "sisters" and we will do adoption through him with out involving any agencies.....I had perfect plan in my head :)))  God had His, better one.... Proverbs 16:9 “A man’s heart plans his way, but the Lord directs his steps.” 

Today I decided to call listing agency, after e-mail from their director, Karen.  She was asking me some questions about our family, and how serious we were in adopting these "sisters". To be continue.....

*have to go, kids are ready to go to bed, try to post later

No comments: