Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Waiting for I171H

Yesterday, I e-mailed USCIS adoption department, and they told me that they are really sorry for delay of our I171H approval, and they said it will be in the mail today! Hopefully we will receive it this week and will be ready to mail all documents on Monday!

We still have make copy of our tax return for 2008, and typed on the bottom"true and ......copy" and notarize, and we will be done!!!

I been working all week, so I wasn't able to go and apostle all our documents. But before I do that I really want to see I171H in the mail, so we can do everything at the same time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Great news! Yes, it's easier to have it all apostilled at one time. We had to do it in a few trips, but it is easier if you can do it in only one. I
m so happy for you! Your submission date will be here before you know it! Still praying for you! You're doing a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, thank you so much for your support and prayers!