Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Amost done with all the paperwork!

We have all the paperwork, except I171, which I am really hope will come this week.
Few days ago Sergey scanned all document, and e-mailed to Our facilitator, and he said everything looks good. So now, we have only 4 more pages to notarize, and if I am not working tomorrow I will take it to get apostle, and will send everything to Ukraine tomorrow.
We are so happy because now we see the end!

House updates:

Sergey working really hard to finish our new room in garage, he worried so much to get it done on time, we really want our kids to have their own rooms. Yesterday Sergey was so happy, and I was really proud of him, on his own, with our any help he did a light switch, and light now working in our new room!!! Very good, hard working husband I have!

I am not a big help now, :))) most of the time I am not feeling good, I think now it's a little better, but still no energy. So, I am trying to do as much as I can to collect all the paperwork.:))

I am already praying for our submission date, I am so nervous, I guess it's also my hormones:)))

I will try to keep you updated, lately I have no time, but I will try!
Thank you for being with us , during this journey!

1 comment:

Shelly and Carol said...

It won't be long now, until you are packing up to leave to go and meet your new children!!!