Monday, September 28, 2009

Plans for this week.

I will start from last weekend. Saturday was really busy for us, especially for Sergey. But Sunday we decided to go to San Francisco, it's one hour and 30 minutes drive. It was nice there. we had a really nice, and relaxed day. we walked a lot, we spend some time by the ocean, on the little blanket. Daniel did want to walk on the sand with out his shoes. First when he saw sand on his feet, he didn't want to walk at all, but later by playing we was showing him that it's ok, to be dirty. He is funny, even home he likes his hands to be clean, and his face, and especially his feet.

Today we will finish notarizing our last few documents, and tomorrow Sergey will take it to apostle and then send it to Ukraine. Hopefully everything will work out great.

And rest of the week Sergey will be working on the new room, and I will just see how can I help.

I worry a lot about everything, every little thing. I am trying to control it, but it's hard:)))
I have dreams about our appointment in Ukraine, and our kids already:)))

No comments: