Sunday, September 13, 2009

News!!!

Hello everyone! I am so sorry for not blogging for so long, very busy, and not feeling really good.

Updates:
Saturday we had our fingerprints appointment, everything went good, hopefully soon we will see our I171 in the mail.

We have our submission date on October 13!!! We are so happy! No we just have to get all our paperwork in order, and send it to our facilitator.

We scanned and e-mail all our paperwork to our facilitator, before we do apostle and mail it to him, almost everything looks good, except I have to change my medical letter, the code for my general health is not going to work, doctor has to put different code in.

And now I want to share with all of you our one more news. I was planning to tell you guys for long time, but I didn't because I was waiting for my appointment, to know exact due date! :)))
We are pregnant and we are expecting our little blessing to be here 4-15-2010!
We are so thankful to our God! We been praying a lot about our adoption and our children, and we let everything in God hands and He is with us!
Please pray for us, because we really want to bring home our children from Ukraine as soon as possible, because later it will be harder! We know , God is with us!

2 comments:

The McEacherns said...

Congratulations on getting a submission date and having a baby on the way! Double blessings from the Lord!

Shelly and Carol said...

We've been praying that you start to feel better soon. No more pepsi still? I'm glad that you know of a due date now, this is so exciting! YAY! You finally have your submission date, and it isn't too far from your aniversary! What a wonderful way to celebrate! I've been missing talking to you, we've just been so busy and I'm sure you have been too. Lots of love to you!