Friday, September 25, 2009

Document still here.

Today was a busy day, I was not supposed to work, but I did, because family that I work for is moving to a different apartment, and they asked me if I can watch their 4 year old. I love to watch this little girl, she is so sweet. Her parents did go through all the stuff/toys that they had, and they gave a lot of toys for Daniel! So Christmas for Daniel came early this year!!!

Now about paperwork!
I did went to the Secretary of State to get apostle on all our documents, but I couldn't do all of them. Because our copies of passport, copy of I171H, and copy of our tax return was not notarized. And notary at their office was not available. If I only knew, I would do it somewhere else before coming to their office. Next time we will be smarter. So now, I have to find a notary, and notarize our copies, and then go on Monday to get apostle, and mail everything to Ukraine. We so happy, and nervous, and also really want this to be done as soon as possible.
I want my child/ren be home with us!

Thank you guys for all your comments, and support, and all of your prayers! We feel them! We see Gods hand in our life, and we know that God is with us, and He will not let us down!

God Bless You and your families!!!

No comments: