Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My medical Form!

I e-mail my doctor today, like 5 times, and we finally found a correct code. Now I have to ask our facilitator if doctor can just put his initials and put a correct code next to it, or we have to redo all form all over again.
I think we will have to redo all over again, but I still e-mail our facilitator to make sure.
Did any of you guys had to change something little in your documents, and all you did it just white out, or cross it of and write next to it, with initials??? Just a question.........

2 comments:

Shelly and Carol said...

From what we know, they will not allow any white out or pen-corrected changes/mistakes, a new corrected form would be needed.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Carol! The same thing our facilitator told us today.
now I will try to get a new form, by end of this week, hopefully!