Monday, August 17, 2009

Home Study is not in the mail yet...........

Sergey called our agency, and they told him that home study is ready but still there.........
Why did they tell us that did mail it to us already. I don't understand.
So today, Sergey, did talk to service manager, and he did ask her, "Why it's taking so long?" and she told him, that they didn't receive my "child abuse clearance"! I don't even know what to think. To be honest I don't even believe it. They aproved already, we did get our Home Study draft two weeks ago, and they told us that we should have it in our hands in 2-3 days. Then week later they are telling us that it's already in the mail, and now that it's done , but they dont' have a clearance on me so it makes it not to be ready. I don't understand....probably God knows why..........and He has His perfect timing.

Did any of you guys had something like that happend to you? Is it possible. It's just hard to believe that they are know what they are talking about. I will be calling them again tomorrow, or maybe my husband will call them. Please pray for us!

1 comment:

Shelly and Carol said...

Tatyana,
Have you paid the agency for your homestudy in full already? Did you send our the child abuse clearance or did they? Can you call the people with the child abuse clearance yourself and ask them if it has been complete? Sorry you guys are having a hard time with getting your homestudy back. Keep on praying!