Monday, August 3, 2009

HS Draft!!!

We are so excited! We are almost done with our home study. It was very long process for us. I think I haven't share yet. Ok.... We were ready to do our home study, but at the same time we were thinking to do loan modification on our house. So we started our adoption process, and on our first visit we told our social worker that we are thinking to do loan modification. And after that our home study agency put a stop our home study process, until we are finalized with all home related paperwork. So, to do loan modification for our house was a long process, almost 6 month...........wow it is really long. We could do nothing with our paperwork, so basically only one month ago our process started to getting some speed.

First we were very disappointed, because we really wanted to bring our child/children home as soon as possible, and we wanted for them to be home by New Year. But I guess God had a different plan for us, now we see why it's better.

After loan modification, our house payment is almost half what we had to pay before
So it looks much better on financial statement. We already were not making enough money, and our home study agency wasn't sure if we can handle this adoption financially, and after loan mod, it took care of this problem.

We had this 6 month, we got some money for traveling. It's still not enough, but at least we can take care of some thing not going deep in dept.

I think it's enough for today, time to go to sleep.....

It's really long post, when I nervous I talk, and now I know that I write a lot also( I got nervous after I saw our Home study draft in my e-mail).

I think this moment to see my own kids are getting closer and closer.......

No comments: