Saturday, August 22, 2009

Medical in our hands!

Yesterday got our medical forms from our doctor. So happy! Our doctor is so nice. He is understanding and so helpful.

My husband still has problems to get his employment verification. Hopefully it will be done soon. He probably will wait until we have a submission date, to go and get most current letter, and when Sergey will go, he will try to talk to a supervisor.

Thursday my husband got his police clearance letter, and his was a correct one. I called Bureau of Criminal identification and information, yesterday, and they said they will send my letter the same day. Also, while I was on the phone with them I notice it that my last name was misspelled, good I notice it .

Letter for our house, is done, should be in our hands in the beginning of next week.

HOME STUDY...............still nothing. I really hope that we will get our home study soon. They said that they can't do nothing, because they still didn't get my clearance. I want to believe them, and be understanding, but its' hard. We started this process with their agency in February,and they still don't have child abuse clearance on me????

Please pray for this part of our journey. ... maybe God is testing us, or our child/ren are not ready for us yet........I don't know.....but it's so hard to wait.....please pray!!!

1 comment:

Shelly and Carol said...

YAY!!! One less thing to do. One step closer!