Monday, August 17, 2009

No news yet!

No home study yet. I am starting to think that when our social worker told us that they had mail our home study to us, they never did. We are still waiting, and my husband will call them today to find out what's going on.

I am thinking a lot about this delay, and I know that Gods time is perfect. My sister is getting married this year and she will have an engagement party September 19, I really want to be there for her. And engagement party will be in our house, it will be hard to prepare for party and for our travel, because Ukraine is getting submission days really quickly now. If someone has a submission date this week, they will probably travel in middle of September and for us it's too early. I think the perfect time for us to travel would be October, but again God has a perfect time for us!

Please keep us in your prayers!

2 comments:

The McEacherns said...

You might want to ask if the agency can email the home study to you for review. That way, it is faster, and you can inform them of any necessary changes sooner!

Anonymous said...

it been two weeks after we recieved our HS draft. And there was almost nothing to change, only age of our children. So now, we just don't understand what is taking so long. Hopefully my husband can find our more today!
Thank you for all your comments, and advises!

Also, we tried to find a free notary, but our bank would not do it. And our church don't have one.