Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Same........no new!

I was not blogging for few days. Nothing new. We been calling to our home study agency and they still have no clearance on me. The lady, that my husband talked to , said, that she been calling and e-mailing them requests and they are no result yet. We are still praying and waiting and we know that God's time is perfect.

This weekend was busy, Saturday my husband was trying to do all the electrical wires for the new bedroom in house. Sunday we went for a 1 hour and a half drive to San Fransisco. 3 of us wend there just to took some pictures, and walked on the beach. It was nice time for 3 of us. I was trying to imaging how different would be and how much more fun we would have if we have our Ukrainian child/ren with us. I am always thinking about our child/ren, I really want them to be home and us start to live as one family.

Thank you for keeping us in your prayers! God Bless you

No comments: