Wednesday, August 26, 2009

How good is our GOD!!!

Let me tell you how good is our GOD!!!!
Ok, are you ready!!??? Our home study and Power of Attorney are already on their way to Ukraine!!!
Let start in the beginning. Like I said, Yesterday we got our final draft of our Home Study in the e-mail, and also we send one e-mail with our Home study attached to our facilitator in Ukraine. He is on vacation this week, and I wasn't sure if he is checking his e-mail. So this morning I was surprised to see his e-mail, with all the corrections already made to our Home Study draft.
I e-mail our home study agency, and asked them when our home study will be ready since our facilitator already read and made all the corrections, and they said it should be ready today, and they will FedEx overnight so we would get it tomorrow. Wow! Now they are really working :)))
Also I decided to ask them if it's ok for us to come and pick it up so we would have our home study today. My husband drove all the way to Walnut Creek (1hour and 30 minute drive), to pick it up. My husband's supervisor is so nice and understanding, God bless her, she let him go earlier. He was in our home study agency around 2:00pm, it was ready.
We decided, that on his way back he will stop by Secretary of State office to get apostle for our Home Study, and I drove from home to bring Power of Attorney, so we can get apostle the same time and have it ready to send it to Ukraine. We left the office around 4:30pm, and one of the locations, where they do FedEx, is open till 5:00 pm. I decided to give a try, and tried to make it to the post office. I did make it , it was 4:55pm when I open their door.
We are so happy and we are ready for next step!!! Praise the Lord!
I was thinking we should have it done by next Wednesday. And now it should be in Ukraine in 1-4 days!

Thank you for all your prayers!!! God is a good God!!!

2 comments:

Shelly and Carol said...

What WONDERFUL news! I'm so hapy for you! So you should know of a submission date very soon - probably next week! What a Mighty God we serve!

The McEacherns said...

Congratulations! Our God really is good!