Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sergey talked to HS agency again!

Sergey, called Home Study agency again today. He was really serious, and was trying to really figure our what's going on. The lady on the phone(the BIG manager), did apologized a lot and she tried to explain, and was saying that they will finalized when they get my child abuse Clearance, they are still waiting on it.
Sergey tried to get the phone number to the place where my child abuse clearance should come from, and she said that she can't not give it to him, because they are not aloud to share any information.

I really hope that this will get done soon, and we will have our home study in our hands. I still, really want to go and bring our kids home by Christmas. I miss them so much!!!!
Please pray so our clearance will come this week and we have our home study soon!
Thank you so much for reading and following our journey with us! God Bless you!!!

No comments: