Monday, August 3, 2009

Updates

Home Study:
I really hope to get our home study draft today! Our social worker leaving on vacation tomorrow, and if she leaves then we will have to wait another week or so just to get our draft.

Police Clearance:
We also thinking if everything good, we will go today and get our police clearance letters done, at least to get them started by getting done with live scan.

Other forms:
I got examples of Letter of Obligation, Power of attorney , and Petition for adoption from our facilitator, so I will work on those today.

Employment letter for my husband:
hope to get done, and have it by the end of this week

Marriage Certificates:
Done!!!!

Medical Letters:
Done!!!

and there is little ones, that I just have to make copies! Easy...!!!

I am very exited! I really want to know how our kid(s) looks like? How old are they? And I have many more questions in my head.........only God and my husband know!!!

No comments: