Friday, August 14, 2009

Updates!

Here we are!
Home Study it's in the mail!!!!! Yes it's in the mail, so we should get in any day now! I really hoping that we will get it tomorrow. Than Monday, we will go to get apostle for Home Study and Power of Attorney, and send it to our facilitator the same day.
Medical forms are done, and they are ready to pick up. So now I just have to take our mobile notary and show up at doctor's office any day around 12:00 pm, and doctor will sign, and notary will put her stamp on it, and our form will be in my hands, ready for apostle!!!
Employment letter -my husband will get it Monday or Tuesday
Rental letter-is in the process, hope will be done next week
Clearance letters-I talk to them today, and they said that it will take them 2 days to process it and we should get it in a week or so! Hopefully we will get it by the end of next week!

Yesterday we did notarized our three form: Power of Attorney, Letter of Obligation and Petition to Adopt. So those forms are done, and ready for Apostle.

I am hoping that everything will go smooth, and we will travel soon to bring our child/ren home!

No comments: