Monday, August 10, 2009

Medical!

Today, me and Sergey, will have to go to get our medical done again. It had been almost 6 month after our last check up, and now we need new blood test and physicals done again.
Hopefully we can get done with everything today, because we will go there after work and they are open only until 5:00pm.

And I am checking my e-mail and my mail 100 times a day :))) for our home study! I am slowly going crazy:)))) I wish it would be here by Wednesday, so we can send it to Valentin, our facilitator this week.
For now, we have to send him only Home Study and Power of Attorney, so he can translate, and get a submission date for us. And by our submission day, we will have to have the rest of paperwork done, and send it to Ukraine. Power of Attorney we have it already and the last thing is our HOME STUDY!!!! We are praying for our home study!

1 comment:

Shelly and Carol said...

How did it go? Did you have enough time to get to the doctors and get the medicals done?