Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Boys names

I am so sorry, my head is still not thinking :) I forgot to write boys names. Thank you for your comment and reminder my blogger friend  from over  :  http://debraandrayinparadise.blogspot.com/ .

I want to introduce to you our two new sons:

Daniel Antony Mironyuk and Stanislav Nathan Mironyuk

and I promise I will post pictures later. I left a camera and laptop with Sergey in Ukraine, and I have no pictures with me.

We are proud parents of this two treasures. :)))

***I will explain later why we didn't' change names, and why I am so happy we didn't' , even I do know that we will have many many misunderstandings with 3 Daniels in the house :)))


5 comments:

Just Another Day In Paradise said...

Oh boy! This should be interesting! Dan, Danny and Daniel perhaps? :) I had a hard time changing given names, but all of mine wanted new names...

Kelly said...

I couldnt be happier for your family! Congrats to everyone and what beautiful names. Looking forward to the pics of your entire family together :)

Christie M said...

LOL... I was thinking the same thing. Dan, Daniel and Danny.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Names have meaning and I am sure you did what was best for all! They will surely figure out what they want to be called. Both of our kids chose something other than what they were called in Ukraine shortly after coming home.
Can't wait to see the photos! Glad you are home safely!

Anonymous said...

You guys are funny! LOL They all spell the same, Daniel, but we call them differently at home. For now everyone is happy with: Danilka, Danik and Danny. But we do already have many confusions with Danilka and Danik (they both been called these name, and if I say Danilka or Danik, both boys will come) :) We do really like Dan for our middle son, but it will take time to get use to Dan.

Thank you for making me smile :)