Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Praise our God

Sergey did received all necessary paperwork, and he is ready to come home with our newly adopted two boys. Please praise our God for being there with us again, and again!!!  Also Sergey feeling much better!

Sergey and boys all packed and ready. Our 7 year old Stasik did tell me today over skype: " I am ready to come home mommy, I missed our house and you so much! It's been way to long, and I am ready to be home"! Funny little boy! We are ready to have them home!

I am planning to make green borsh, and other Ukrainian food. House is ready, I just have to wash our cars, and clean a little outside :) and we are all done.

Can wait to have my husband home, and be next to him, cant wait to hug, and hold my boys!

Please pray for safe and easy trip home! It will be a long day for them!

**** Please praise our God, there $100 more in our adoption funds, and you know who you are, thank you a lot! God Bless you

Updates will come

No comments: