Friday, June 15, 2012

Day 24-Tuesday




From Sergey
I tried to come to orphanage early this time so I can spend more time together with boys. This time we also played soccer but on different field next to Danik’s school. The team was same:  me and Stasik on one side, Danik and 2 his friends on other. After first part we lost again. I tried to play soft with them because they are kids, but I really wanted to win. Well, after 40 min of playing on huge soccer field we lost 4 to 8. I got really really tired of running back and forth.
Stasik has so much energy and was running without stopping. We took our break at school: went to bathroom got some water and Danik showed me his classroom.

After 15-20 min break we switched to smaller field, there was different story: we won… yeee we WON … 2 to 1. That was fun. So I noticed that boys started listen to me more than before. That is good thing because it is means they starting to trust me more. After 2 hours playing we came back tired to orphanage. Boys were supposed to have some kind of visit from director of orphanage so boys started to clean their room. They couldn’t wait for me to move in to orphanage tomorrow.

Here is a picture of boys: 

 I really enjoyed time that I spend with boys. 
After leaving orphanage, I went to Kyiv, because Danik lost screw on his glasses and I am looking for new on. In Kiev is crazy because of EURO 2012. I don’t really like to watch soccer but when Ukrainian team played against Sweden I was following that. Ukrainian team won 2 to 1… In center of Kyiv they created Fun zone, were everybody can get it pass security check and watch life soccer from huge screens. It was interesting because Ukraine very excited to have Euro 2012 and there were a lot of fans.
took few pictures:







Tomorrow around 8 am I will move to orphanage, and around 3 pm I will leave Kyiv and visit my father in different city, maybe it is last time I will see him, who knows.  I am along here and really miss my wife beside me. It is harder to do it all along, but I have to do what I have to do. So please pray for me and my family that God will be always with us through every our step in this life. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sergey, I just said a prayer for you. Did you know, there are not many men who want to adopt children not their own.

What you are doing is incredible. God is with you. Those boys look up to you, their Papa, and they will now have a better life.

I enjoyed the pictures in Kiev. Blessings, Brother

Anonymous said...

Amen.. they will have better life.. But if not God i wouldn't ever adopted. God changed my heart and my eyes. Thanks you for praying for me.. because now I need to pray to God for wisdom, so they will enter gate of Heaven with me, so all my 5 kids and my wife will be there. And i know they will.
thanks you brother
Sergey.

Unknown said...

Sergey,

Praying for you and your family. You are doing a wonderful thing. Hang in there and you will be home soon. Thanks for the pictures in Kiev. We will be there in a couple of weeks.

Tina