Wednesday, June 20, 2012

it's hot..

It was about 103 degrees today, it was hot. I am not a hot climate person, and trying to stay in the house as long and as much as possible during hot day. I did manage to go to two stores, and we did quick stop at the park with kids, but it was way to hot to stay longer outside.
 I really hope that some day we can move to Oregon, or somewhere where it has more rain, and not as hot as California in the summer.

My days are busy, and I try to finish, and do as much as possible before Sergey will arrive home with boys.

I been very busy, trying to get back to my couponing life, and catch up with my expired coupons. Also did my two trips to the store today. It's feels good to get good deals for our family again:)

Finish preparing room for boys. I still have few little project to finish.

getting on track with Danilka's summer work(working on Ukrainian, and reading English). At the same time working with Denny to learn alphabet, and hopefully he will read in next 6 month, before he goes to preschool.

Our neighbor gave us some clothes for boys, it was nice of her to do it. I still have to buy few things for Danik and Stasik, but they already have a lot of clothes.

It was very quiet for father day at our house. Sergey is an awesome daddy, and I know that next year his father's day will be different. Me and kids did take few videos and I emailed to Sergey!

I do talk to Sergey everyday, two times a day, over skype. Our relationship now, does remind us our dating time. We had long distance relationship, him in California and me in Oregon, 10 hours between us. We did used a lot internet/email/phone conversations. Now, I do miss him a lot, and it's much harder. He has many responsobilites over in Ukraine, and I do have many responsibilities here, in US. We knew that we will have this time, and be working in separate teams, on two end of this world but I miss Sergey a lot, and can't wait for him to be home. It much much easier to work as one team.

Please pray for our family! Blessings

6 comments:

junglemama said...

Hi Tatyana. How exciting that your boys will be home very soon! Praise the Lord! And thank you for the stroller. It is a huge blessing to have it. :)

Unknown said...

I'm with you. I don't like to be hot either. Stay busy and you guys will be together before you know it. Praying for you.

Tina

Anonymous said...

What a blessing you two are for each other! You are in love and this is a good thing. Soon you will be back together. Praying for quick safe return home of Sergey and boys. Kelly

Toni said...

I have been following your blog for a little while. I found it through the Reeds blog I think. We adopted our son from Kazakhstan in Aug. 05 at 26 months old. He is from Shymkent and it was in the 100's for a big [art of our trip. We live in Fresno Ca and it has been hot here also, what part of California do you live in?
Toni mom to Codi Skye 16 home grown and Cole Christian 9 from Kaz

Anonymous said...

Christine, no problem. We are happy we could help!

Tina, thank you for your comments, and prayers. We do appreciated a lot :)

Kelly, Thank you for your prayers and encouraging words!

Toni, We live in Sacramento, Ca, and I am happy it's a little cooler today, and it should be better next few days! Thank you for following and commenting :)

Anonymous said...

Praying he is home soon and enjoying your weather as well as his family life :). May God continue to bless you and provide above and beyond what you need! HUGS!