Monday, June 25, 2012

few more days

Only few more days and our family will be together. I am very busy here with kids, trying to make last minute  preparations. Also my parents come from Oregon Thursday, and Saturday we will have a family get together (celebrate boys home coming, Sergey's birthday, and my parents 30 years together). It will be only my  family and Sergey's mom, and we will not invite anybody else.

I can't wait to hold my boys, and be with Sergey again. This last week was really difficult with kids at home, I was not feeling well psychically. I am  thinking about many many little things. Once rest of our family come home, I know I will be better. Also I didn't have internet for 1 day, and on and off for 2 more day.

My mother's feelings are going crazy :)  Stasik was sick, and not be able to talk to him, and care for him was hard. I know Sergey did take good care of him, and I am so proud of my Sergey! This adoption did change a lot in our relationship, parenting, we started to look differently on many many things around us. Our trust in God was checked many times, and we did failed few times, but God never failed us.

Please pray for perfect timing and all paperwork be done on time! We all ready to be together, and start bonding and learning to be one family. I know it will be difficalt but with God's help we can do it.


**I think, once Sergey will come home, I will start a new blog and will try to write about our family, and our life's.


3 comments:

junglemama said...

How exciting! I can't wait till all of you are together!

Anonymous said...

Tatyana, you have an amazing family! I am excited for you all to be together. blessings, kelly

Anonymous said...

May God bless your growing family. I love you very much and pray that everything goes good with Sergeys trip home. Then you will finally be together as one lovely family. I love you and pray for you all.

Love,
Ivan & Inna & baby Victoria