Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 25 Wednesday



I moved to orphanage with boys. They are so happy. Danik and Stasik were next to me all the time didn’t leave me even for one second. They wanted to do everything together. I am still feeling tired and didn’t get enough sleep last night so I went and lay on their bed for about one hour. Boys came in the room and were next to me. Stasik with me in the bad- Danik next to bad, we were just talking about everything like what they like to do, what they loved the most about USA… Danik couldn’t wait for me to wake up, so we can go and play some more soccer. I went with boys outside and behind the building they have little shed was all broken bikes are. Danik was asking me to try to put one bike for him. This shed is for everyone to use and if you want you can put one bike together and it is going to be yours. So after some looking in the shed I might help them to put one together. But that is going to be on Monday when I will come back after my visit with my father.  

Danik and Stasik didn’t want me to leave them till Monday they even asked if I can take them with me… … I kissed them, asked to be nice and behave and wait for me to come back and after that I will be there and soon I will take them home.   So at 12 pm I left and went to train station, because my father leaves in different city – 7 hours away. I am not going to do blog while I am there.  So as soon as I will be back I will start again. By the way, on this train is so hot, I am wet and it is only 3 hours of riding on it. Well hope it will cool down later.

Please pray for safety, and after I come back to Kiev, for speedy process, and our return to US.

God Bless you

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Sergey. Keeping you all in our prayers. Kelly