Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 34,35,36,37 Friday-Monday



It was not much going on back in Ukraine, so I will post everything in one post. 

Friday
  Thanks God Stasik’s temperate is got lower. Now it is only 99.5 ºF.  He feels much better and his body fighting but he needs to stay home. I am praying for him and his health. Today we finally accomplished something. We got all paperwork done and passports will be ready on Tuesday, so on Wednesday I will take boys to embassy, Please pray to God for that appointment, so visa will be done in one day. Tomorrow is my birthday. It is first time I will celebrate without all family. But that is ok, when I will come home we will do that. I miss my family but I have to be strong  and do everything possible.

Saturday

I had some plants for today like take kids to Zoo, Theater, and other interesting places but Stasik’s temperature is still high so we decided to stay home, because every hour he needs to take  medicine.  So I spend all day in the orphanage with kids, this how I celebrated my birthday. We played mini pool, did some drawing, watched a movie, played few video games, and many more things. Every hour I monitored Stasik temperature, gave him some medicine, and feed them. His temperature is rising and dropping. We prayed for his health and thanks God he started feel better toward the evening.  At night I woke up a couple of times to check on him. His temperature went down… finally. Praise the Lord. It was fun and nice day, and we did have a lot of quality time together. 

Sunday
Today my plan was to take boys to their church and have a lot of pictures made, but unfortunately Stasik temperature is still bouncing, so we decided to stay home again… After nice breakfast together I let them play on computer, because I do understand it is very hard for boys to stay inside all day long. Also today was 5 years anniversary of care givers Natasha and Nazar so later today we did barbecue for all family... Boys were very excited to celebrate… We barbecued cat fish and it did taste so good. About 10 kids came and we sit in the kitchen like one big family. Also foster parents of Danik and Stasik, are finishing their contract in this orphanage in 2 weeks, so they were busy to move their stuff out and ask me to be in charge since I am staying all day here anyway. It was interesting, everybody came to me ask what to do, I felt like big Papa for all kids. Later in the evening I let Stasik go out, because he needs to get fresh air, Danik was jumping on the trampoline, and Stasik sat on the grass and played on the  phone. That was all for today.


Monday.
That was  it for relaxed days. Now starting Monday I have to work hard to get everything done on time. Today I got medical history for kids, took them to make new pictures for visa. It was done in 10 min. then we went to fun place and I let them drive little cars… since it is last time they spend there. 



I had another discipline moment with boys, Stasik likes to bother his brother and Danik likes to take care of the problem himself like to hit him or call him names… Do to Natasha's words, boys started to do this just recently. They use to not fight at all, but I guess they just growing and having their own points and view of certain things. :) I addressed this issue with them and let them know that next time if this happened I won’t tolerate this behavior and put them both in timeout.  Looks like they got my massage. Today I printed bunch of forms for embassy and tonight I went through all of them. Tomorrow is going to be very busy day. I need to get passport for boys,  stop by embassy and drop some paperwork, also finish with  shopping and e-mail copies of passports to embassy.. than will come back to orphanage and help boys to pack… so please pray for us, so visa will be done in one day…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sergey, I will pray for you. Kelly